~Solstice Of The Abyss~

Welcome to the SotA Homepage, great for all of your updated needs on the community! Login and enjoy! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Solstice Of The Abyss~

Welcome to the SotA Homepage, great for all of your updated needs on the community! Login and enjoy! Very Happy

~Solstice Of The Abyss~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming Community For Everyone

Welcome to the Void!-- Register or Login! :]
Commune FOR Gamers! Competitve, Roleplay, and Achievement Hunters!
The weather in the void is moderately charged with a slight hint of electron today.

Latest topics

» Reason for "Events"
Reason for "Events" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm by JollyTheDeAdLy

» Future Plans
Reason for "Events" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm by JollyTheDeAdLy

» Who We Are!
Reason for "Events" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm by JollyTheDeAdLy

Reason for "Events"

JollyTheDeAdLy
    JollyTheDeAdLy
    Admin
    Admin

Reason for "Events" Empty Reason for "Events"

Post  JollyTheDeAdLy Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

The forum spots called "Events" have multipurpose. For the Roleplayers: This is to help catalog new roleplaying events dealing with the following: What game, what time, rules applied (if multiple ones are made, the following people will venture off to the other forum page to figure out what they are) and most importantly-- Who knows about the event and to say who's going.
    For competitive gamers: Events is posted for MLG cataloging so people don't have to venture to multiple sites to see what matches are coming up. People who are in the multitude of competitive gaming will have to make sure they're worth their salt when they say I, because it will either be the leader of that groups decision or first comes first serve, so keep your neck out and see when YOU get to play with some of our best!
    Achievement Hunters: do not have an Events box
    Chill gamers: you will have it for when someone cooked something crazy up and they want to see who wants to try it Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 am